Sunday, June 14, 2009

Are You Hungry? Cus We're Going to the Bakery...

This one is for the Bleak Biscuits, one of the dopest up and coming bboys/chefs in Orlando.



In other news, I apologize for the lack of updates due to an unfortunate series of events. I am pleased to inform you all that the music has been coming out top-notch and from the heart, so I know that when I release all the new material will you know exactly what I was going thru...

Many things are coming up in the next month or so, such as my Pre-Cali Birthday Celebrations, Soul By The Pound 6, and a special invite-only dinner party.

In the meantime, stay tuned for more information on the festivities and some super dope music like this:

Yep that's Mayer Hawthorne with "Just Ain't Gonna Work Out". His album is coming out on Stones Throw Records very soon, so get excited! Gotta love that soulful ish.

Peace & Blessings on this beautiful Sunday morning!
Soy

0 comments: